I spent 4 hours of my day at one of our local Wegmans Food Markets handing out plastic sample cups filled with a generous dallop of one of three kinds of hummus, and 2 Wegmans Organic Tortilla Chips. Customers had a tough decision at hand--choosing their favorite between Spicy Chipotle, Lemon & Garlic or Lemon & Dill.
Lemon & Dill is my new favorite and it seemed to be a crowd pleaser, along with the Lemon & Garlic!
I recently became a brand ambassador for Ithaca Hummus. And, today, I organized my first demo...and it was a huge success! Selling through every container on the shelf in 3.5 hours, priced at $3.99, I left the store feeling very excited!
- We only use the freshest ingredients: fresh raw garlic, cold pressed lemon juice and 100% pure olive oil (other companies love canola oil which is a GMO ingredient)
- We have no preservatives or artificial flavors (unlike some of the other guys) in any of our products
- Our hummus is on store shelves within 5 days of production (so fresh!)
- Our products are Lebanese style because we use less tahini and more fresh lemon, garlic and olive oil
- All our products are gluten free, vegan and 100% natural
So did I sell you on Ithaca Hummus? Get to your local Wegmans or Whole Foods to grab yourself a tub of Ithaca Hummus before it sells out and let me know what you think!